Call for ReviewersAll submitted papers will go through the peer-review process, the committees of PCM conference are calling for reviewers, if you are interested in reviewing papers, please send your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit an application in PCM Peer Review System.
- Qualified to PhD level (or equivalent)
- Active researchers in this filed
- At least have one or more recent publications in peer-reviewed journals
- Refresh your knowledge
- Build your reputation
- Gain valuable experience
- Keep up to date with your research field
- Enjoy a discount on your conference registration fee
- Be a potential candidate of TPC member of the next PCM conference
- Review and judge the manuscript objectively
- Inform the conference committee if any plagiarism exists
- Keep the reviewed manuscript as confidential file
- Send back the review comments in time (normally within three weeks)
- Not to copy or use any information obtained during the review process
- The discount is only used for covering the conference registration fee.
- The discount rate would be offered based on the quantity and quality of reviewed papers (with no upper limit).
AcknowledgmentsPeer review is essential to the reliable communication of science and we would like to acknowledge all our reviewers who have contributed a lot to the PCM 2021 conference. Their assistance, comments and suggestions not only help authors in improving the quality of their papers, but also furthering the excellence and integrity of the conference.
Each of the reviewer listed in http://paper.academicconf.com/reviewers.aspx?confname=pcm2021 have reviewed at least one manuscript for the conference.